- Social Media PostingsBe careful: the more information you post online about yourself, the easier it is for a cyber attacker to target you and create custom attacks against you or your organization.
- Never Respond to Emails Asking for Personal InformationCompanies you do business with should never ask for your account information, credit card numbers or password in an email. If you have any questions about an email you receive that supposedly came from your financial institution or service provider, find their number on their website and call them.
- What is MalwareMalware is software--a computer program--used to perform malicious actions. In fact, the term malware is a combination of the words malicious and software. Cyber criminals install malware on your computers or devices to gain control over them or gain access to what they contain. Once installed, these attackers can use malware to spy on your […]
- Social Media Postings
- Ransomware- Part 1This two-part series explains what ransomware is and what you can do to protect yourself, your family, and your school district from it.
- Two Factor AuthenticationLearn all about a little known tool that can make your devices, apps, and website you use more secure by a factor of 10. Plus, it's FREE!
- The Internet of ThingsComputers and mobile phones aren't the only things that we connect to the Internet. So how do we secure our WiFi enabled things like thermostats, coffee makers, and baby monitors? Check out this episode to learn exactly how!
- Ransomware- Part 1