- Social Media Privacy SettingsPrivacy settings on social networks have limited value. They are confusing to configure and change often. Ultimately, if you do not want your parents or boss reading it, do not post it.
- ConversationsWhen traveling, it is very easy to forget where you are when discussing business with colleagues. That airport, taxi, restaurant or hotel lobby may have individuals nearby eavesdropping on your conversation. When discussing confidential information, agree to hold off on the conversation until you can be assured of privacy. Also, be careful not to share […]
- Go With PassphrasesPassphrases are the strongest type of passwords and the easiest to remember. Simply use an entire sentence for your password, such as "What time is coffee?" By using spaces and punctuation, you create a long password that is hard to guess but easy to remember.
- Social Media Privacy Settings
- Ransomware- Part 1This two-part series explains what ransomware is and what you can do to protect yourself, your family, and your school district from it.
- Two Factor AuthenticationLearn all about a little known tool that can make your devices, apps, and website you use more secure by a factor of 10. Plus, it's FREE!
- The Internet of ThingsComputers and mobile phones aren't the only things that we connect to the Internet. So how do we secure our WiFi enabled things like thermostats, coffee makers, and baby monitors? Check out this episode to learn exactly how!
- Ransomware- Part 1