- Major News EventsWhen a major news event happens, cyber criminals will take advantage of the incident and send phishing emails with a subject line related to the event. These phishing emails often include a link to malicious websites, an infected attachment or are a scam designed to trick you out of your money.
- You Are a TargetYou may not realize it, but you are a target. Your computer, your work and personal accounts and your information are all highly valuable to cyber criminals. Be mindful that bad guys are out to get you.
- Secure Your Home Wi-Fi RouterThe most effective steps you can take to secure your wireless network at home is to change the default admin password, enable WPA2 encryption and use a strong password for your wireless network.
- Major News Events
- Ransomware- Part 1This two-part series explains what ransomware is and what you can do to protect yourself, your family, and your school district from it.
- Two Factor AuthenticationLearn all about a little known tool that can make your devices, apps, and website you use more secure by a factor of 10. Plus, it's FREE!
- The Internet of ThingsComputers and mobile phones aren't the only things that we connect to the Internet. So how do we secure our WiFi enabled things like thermostats, coffee makers, and baby monitors? Check out this episode to learn exactly how!
- Ransomware- Part 1