- Dark WebThe Dark Web is a network of systems connected to the Internet designed to share information securely and anonymously. These capabilities are abused by cyber criminals to enable their activities, for example selling hacking tools or purchasing stolen information such as credit card data. Be aware that your information could be floating around the Dark […]
- Never Respond to Emails Asking for Personal InformationCompanies you do business with should never ask for your account information, credit card numbers or password in an email. If you have any questions about an email you receive that supposedly came from your financial institution or service provider, find their number on their website and call them.
- Reporting an IncidentBad guys are very persistent, eventually anyone can make a mistake. If a phone call from the "Help Desk" doesn't sound quite right, if an email seems suspicious or if a program you installed starts acting funny, ask for help! In addition, perhaps you lost a work laptop or a USB drive. The sooner you […]
- Dark Web
- Ransomware- Part 1This two-part series explains what ransomware is and what you can do to protect yourself, your family, and your school district from it.
- Two Factor AuthenticationLearn all about a little known tool that can make your devices, apps, and website you use more secure by a factor of 10. Plus, it's FREE!
- The Internet of ThingsComputers and mobile phones aren't the only things that we connect to the Internet. So how do we secure our WiFi enabled things like thermostats, coffee makers, and baby monitors? Check out this episode to learn exactly how!
- Ransomware- Part 1