- Detecting FraudReview your bank, credit card and financial statements regularly to identify unauthorized activity. This is one of the most effective ways to quickly detect if your bank account, credit card or identity has been compromised.
- CEO FraudCEO Fraud / BEC is a type of targeted attack. It commonly involves a cyber criminally pretending to be your boss, then tricking or fooling you into sending the criminal highly sensitive information or initiating a wire transfer. Be highly suspicious of any emails demanding immediate action and/or asking you to bypass any security procedures.
- You Are a TargetYou may not realize it, but you are a target. Your computer, your work and personal accounts and your information are all highly valuable to cyber criminals. Be mindful that bad guys are out to get you.
- Detecting Fraud
- Ransomware- Part 1This two-part series explains what ransomware is and what you can do to protect yourself, your family, and your school district from it.
- Two Factor AuthenticationLearn all about a little known tool that can make your devices, apps, and website you use more secure by a factor of 10. Plus, it's FREE!
- The Internet of ThingsComputers and mobile phones aren't the only things that we connect to the Internet. So how do we secure our WiFi enabled things like thermostats, coffee makers, and baby monitors? Check out this episode to learn exactly how!
- Ransomware- Part 1